Saturday, March 26, 2011

Winter's final laugh

I doubt anyone is stumbling upon this from various warm countries across the world, or even the US, but just in case you don't know, there's one (final) deep freeze/snow storm coming. Damn it! I was hoping that the groundhog would've been right, that spring would come early, and that all the don't plant seed naysayers would be wrong. I'm not too worried, I got my tarps and trash bags out there to cover up all my seedlings. Most of my scallions/onions and garlic have sprouted, and I think maybe my spinach is slowly starting to peek out from the ground.
Nothing seems to be showing in my other bed yet, but I'm not completely sure. I think I might see the potatoes slowly coming out. I don't know. I'm just hoping that they'll weather this storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment